Apply on Company Website
The Project Administrator provides high-level administrative support, while representing the company in a professional manner, maintaining a positive attitude and functioning as a team player. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Perform general administrative duties to include but not limited to: Federal Express/Courier (incoming and outgoing), check requests, business cards, photocopying, faxing, mailing, email, and filing. Maintain, organize and keep accurate project files.
- Maintain, organize and keep accurate project files.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system ISO Compliance.
- Prepare and process all paperwork for the Project Manager including expenses, expense reports, timesheets, etc.
- Support Project Manager by preparation of documents and follow-up on timelines and deliverables.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and/or conference calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned and support staff as needed.
- Follow standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Ability to manage numerous projects and multiple tasks effectively with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, co-workers.
- Strong and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent organizational skills.
Special Qualifications (Training, skills, etc.)
- College preferred Minimum two (2) to five (5) years experience mid-level administrative support in a corporate office environment.
- Knowledge of pipeline engineering preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage numerous projects and multiple tasks effectively with strict attention to detail.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and vision, basic life insurance, ADD insurance, 401k, PTO, and educational assistance.
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus employs over 1,900 employees and has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Submit resume to: email@example.com (MS Word format preferred)
*** Unsolicited Third Party Resumes Not Accepted ***