Apply on Company Website
Design and detail subsea structures, including but limited to, PLETs, PLEMs, Manifolds, Skids, Rigid Jumpers and associated components. Prepare subsea 3D field layouts and 3D piping models for the aforementioned subsea equipment. .Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following :
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Performs tasks independently as a senior level designer.
- Communicates effectively with the Lead Designer, Project Manager and Lead Engineer to establish design task objectives and deadlines.
- Provide mentoring for junior designers..
- Efficiently creates or modifies 3D models and detail drawings for subsea equipment in accordance with standards and the engineering design or markups.
- Conducts preliminary QA/QC and checking.
- Responsible for continuity between conceptual and detail designs.
- Applies basic engineering calculations to support design packages.
- Performs at an advanced level in 3D AutoCAD and proficient at 3D modeling
- Proficient with computers and CAD software packages in standalone configurations as well as network setups
- Attention to detail for structural integrity
- Demonstrates ability to research manufacturer technical data and be able to communicate with manufacturers, clients and other engineers as necessary to complete the assigned design task .
- 10+ years of subsea experience required
- 10+ years of 3D structural modeling and detailing experience required
- 3D AutoCAD advanced proficiency or certification required
- Fabrication experience preferred
- CADWorx experience preferred
- Some college or formal related technical courses preferred.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and vision, basic life insurance, ADD insurance, 401k, PTO, and educational assistance.
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus employs over 1,900 employees and has offices in major energy centers worldwide. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Submit resume to: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format preferred)
*** Unsolicited Third Party Resumes Not Accepted ***