Registered Nurse II Job Listing at University of Colorado Health in Laramie, WY
Ivinson Memorial Hospital Position - interested applicants MUST apply at www.ivinsonhospital.org , select Career Opportunities and complete an online application.
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department
Join our team! Ivinson offers competitive salaries, a generous benefits package and a great team environment!
· Nestled in the foothills of the Snowy Range
· Home of the UW Cowboys
· College town… small town flair
· Endless outdoor recreation opportunities
The primary purpose of this position is to provide direct nursing care and to prescribe, delegate and coordinate the nursing care provided within the hospital. Nursing care must be within current Federal and State and Local Standards, Guidelines and Regulations that govern our facility to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
1. Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wyoming.
3. Must demonstrate competency in cardiopulmonary resuscitation upon hire or within the first month of hire and every two years thereafter.
4. Must have recent (within 2 years) experience in a clinical nursing setting.
5. At least one year of ED experience preferred.
6. Must have at least 1 to 2 years of clinical nursing experience.
1. Must certify in a nonviolence crisis intervention (MANDT) course within the first four months of hire.
2. Must become certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within the first year of hire and demonstrate competency every two years thereafter.
3. Trauma Nurse Course Curriculum (TNCC) and Emergency Nurses Pediatric Course (ENPC) to be obtained within two years of hire and renewed every four years as classes are provided.
APPLY: To apply, visit www.ivinsonhospital.org , select Career Opportunities, and complete an online application.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital expects that every team member will role model Patient Centered Care behaviors and be guided by IMH ’s Values and the Principles of Patient Centered Care.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Cheyenne, WY
View similar jobs:
Fresenius Medical Care - Cheyenne, WY
LPN-FT Avail-Cheyenne, WY- Cheyenne
Kindred Hospital - Cheyenne, WY
Transitional Care Nurse Coach
University of Colorado Health - Laramie, WY
Locate this job: