ARE YOU A DRIVER LOOKING TO JOIN A GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT BENEFITS?
Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC), a subsidiary of UPS Freight, has immediate openings for Tractor Trailer Driver Partners. DCC is a dedicated third party provider for private fleets in the transportation industry. Key sectors include automotive, manufacturing, building materials, retails and food products. This position involves the driving of a tractor trailer for regional delivery of freight to two or more locations. Dedicated Driver Partners work in a team environment and are primarily assigned to run freight for one customer, and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location. The term DEDICATED refers to the customer, not a particular lane or destination.
We offer Excellent BENEFITS including:
Pension Plan & Stock Ownership.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must meet the Department of Transportation DOT and Company mental and physical requirements.
- Must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee, co-workers and general public.
- Applicants must receive satisfactory results from a background check, as conducted in accordance with applicable laws and must pass a drug screening.
- Must have a Class A CDL with approprite endorsements from the state where you reside.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have at minimum 2 years CDL with Interstate Commerce experience.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, climb, stand, walk,and turn pivot. Must be able to unload up to 2400 pieces of product using a dolly, weight up to 350 pounds
- Must be able to work extended hours as service needs dictate which may include Saturday's and or Sunday's and holidays excluding Christmas and Thanksgiving Day.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.