Apply on Company Website
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must satisfy the requirements for and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfy the requirements for a DOT equivalent physical examination to obtain and maintain a Medical Examiner’s Certificate, as well as submit to periodic drug screenings, as defined by applicable federal, state, and VH policies regulations.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
Current state EMS certification for primary state of assignment (EMT-Basic or equivalent) certification required. Certification in approved secondary state required within 6 months of employment.
- Must be able to accurately perform pharmacological calculations.
- Basic level ability navigating in Microsoft Windows and ability to accurately gather and enter data into an electronic medical record in a timely manner.
- BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) course completion or equivalent required.
- Must have and maintain a driving record that is acceptable to the company’s insurance carrier.
- EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operators Certificate) or approved equivalent required.
Criminal Background checks include:
Ø VA State Police
Ø 3 rd party Background Check