Apply on Company Website
Clinician performs evaluation, interprets results and defines measurable outcomes based on patient performance and prognosis for outpatient, inpatient acute and skilled and long term care patients/clients. Prioritizes and implements an individual plan of care for indentified impairments, functional limitations and disabilities, adjust plans based on patient response or status. Involves patient/client and interdisciplinary team in planning, implementation and ongoing assessment of the plan of care.
- Post Graduate Certificate, Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy
- Post Graduate Certificate, Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Masters degree and CCC (or CFY eligible) in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Virginia licensure or eligible (PT, OT and SLP) and/or West Virginia licensure or eligible.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills or participation in computer training within the first year of employment.
- Competent to successfully interact with patients, according to their special needs which may apply based upon the age of the patient served
- Demonstrates consistent proficiency for Basic Competency in the provision of discipline specific interventions.
- Criminal background checks include:
Ø WV State Police
Ø Third-party background check