Apply on Company Website
GENERAL FUNCTION: Acts independently to manage highly complex sales support duties focusing around conversions in the Vantiv product area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Successfully complete (in a primary leadership role) multiple conversions as required by the specific team/role, defined by the Conversions Manager, and reviewed periodically.
*Duties include, but are not limited to, completion of customer correspondence and conversion schedules, completion of required paperwork, and completion of other require conversion tasks as necessary.
* Escalates appropriate conversion-related issues to next level of management.
* Performs on-site conversion support as required including: activation of any hardware devices (e.g., ATM/POS/CRT), assists in the receipt and analysis of reports, and the reconciliation and balancing process.
* Develops project schedules, target dates, and timelines associated with all conversion activities in conjunction with customer and Technology Specialists.
* Coordinates necessary IT development with Technology Specialists.
* Performs post-conversion analysis, problem determination and resolution, and other customer support and consulting as required.
* Conducts gap analysis with products services offered and truly required by customer and refers additional sales opportunities back to the appropriate salesperson.
* Conducts customer training including basic Vantiv Training and advanced seminars, provides suggestions for improvement of same.
* Assists with new national/regional network reconciliation and establishment or procedures for same.
* Contributes to the writing and maintenance of applicable product conversion definition and customer documentation as required.
* Completes initial Vantiv Conversion Manager training program.
* Performs rotations through various departments of Vantiv to become familiar with operations and procedures in each department.
* Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
*Work requires four-year college degree with a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or above or equivalent work experience.
*Experience with Microsoft office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is necessary.