Interpreter II - Haitian Creole/French Interpreter (SEIU 1199 ) (Per Diem, Rotating - Days, Evenings & Nights, 24/7)
Locate this job
This is a casual on-campus internship opportunity which qualified candidates can participate while pursuing their full-time/part-time studies.
VINPLE (www.vinple.com) College Students Network is seeking energetic student news reporters/journalists to provide our international college student community with local news (social, cultural, academic & etc.) from your campus - VINPLE is an intercollegiate network hub launched recently with 300 student groups from 80 colleges (US, UK, Canada, Australia & New Zealand).
This exciting opportunity would give the candidate a great opportunity to practice, produce and share their own journalism works with a world-wide audience and a rare experience to collaborate with student correspondents from different campuses across the world.
You will be the "eyes and ears" of your campus as well as the voice of your student body.
Typical contents you will report: (any news/contents specifically from your campus)
- Campus news
- Campus Events (Student/Faculty activities, events, academic seminars, campus concerts, etc.)
- Interview with prominent figures on your campus (professors, researchers, students, staff, etc.)
- Campus life (residences, transit, food establishments, security, etc.)
Student reporters are also encouraged to make a short video news report for a specific topic from time to time if there is anything interesting that comes up (e.g. covering an exciting academic or social event)
- Submitting campus news biweekly (you will first submit topics of interest and then work on them after getting approval)
- You will be given specific news material/topics to report occasionally.
- Student reporters typically spend around 2-3 hours a week or more to prepare and submit news contents.
Please email us (using your college student email address) at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
Your college name/major
Your student college email address (this is where we will contact you)
Your school year (e.g. junior)
Previous journalism experience if you had
About yourself (anything else that you want us to know about you)
Apply on company website