VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is representing a freestanding ambulatory healthcare facility seeking an additional Family Medicine physician to join this collegial practice environment. This modern clinic employs approximately 70+ professional, technical and clerical staff. The clinic provides acute and chronic medical, dental, pharmacy, optometry and behavioral health services to Alaska natives and American Indians residing in the borough.
Candidates must be BC/BE in Family Medicine with a strong interpersonal skill set. Opportunity offers a traditional medicine practice arrangement that includes in- and outpatient care.
Benefits of this full time position include:
* Call is 1:4 (with skilled triage coverage)
* Generous vacation and CME time allocation
* Above market median financial package offering (commensurate on experience and skill set)
* Federal tort claims malpractice coverage
* Located in southeastern Alaska
* Area is regarded as the rainforest of Alaska
* Acclaimed as the Salmon Capital of the World
* Ideal location for recreation enthusiasts and adventure seekers
* The region is mountain-covered terrain situated on a peninsula surrounded by ocean waters
* Community offers an international airport, good schools, 2-year college, shops, museums, historic homes and unique heritage
*This position may consider H-1B visa candidates.
Type of practice
- Signing Bonus
- Educational loan repayment