Executive Assistant 1 Job Listing at Wells Fargo in San Francisco, CA (Job ID 3802761)
Executive Assistant 1
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Our Consumer Financial Services (CFS) team supports our direct-to-consumer lending products and includes product management, strategy and innovation, loan operations, inbound/outbound sales, and project and systems management. These products include consumer credit cards, personal lines and loans, direct auto products (new, used, refinance), fee-based products and rewards programs.
Based in San Francisco, this Executive Assistant will provide support to the executive leader of the Consumer Financial Services Team.
The successful candidate will be an organized, self-starter with a minimum of 8+ years of related experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced business. The individual must demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information and exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness. The position requires an individual that is resourceful and can work autonomously, take initiative and demonstrate excellent follow through.
Candidate must be a team player, exhibit strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage complex assignments. Candidate must be comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment with close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Handling phone calls and/or selectively referring callers and correspondence directed to the business manager from customers, vendors and others
- Performs heavy calendaring, some word processing, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheet functions which may include graphs and tables.
- Organizes meeting preparation by providing detailed data, information and resources to leader and participants
- May interact with shareholders, regulatory agents/representatives, media representatives etc.
- Responsible for drafting complex and/or confidential correspondence Office Management
- Establishes and implements office procedures and controls
- Works closely with Chief of Staff to ensure office is in order, in addition to directing the work of other administrative staff
- Assists with budgetary planning; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues
- Acts as an information source on group and company policies
- Responsible for facilities support, floor administration, space planning
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to juggle extensive travel, multiple meetings, calendar shift and conflicts
- An Independent decision maker who is extremely focused - can balance being firm gatekeeper while also being a welcoming team player with a willingness to find solutions
- Flexible to work outside of standard hours as overtime and travel may be required
- Willingness to stay connected via Blackberry, remote access, etc.
- A seasoned partner willing to understand the business and anticipate business needs
- Exudes an executive presence and exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations
- Strives to continuously improve operations and open to feedback from others
5+ years administrative support experience.
- Prior experience supporting senior level leaders/executives.
- Prior experience managing multiple calendars using Outlook.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and always changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office program experience. Excellent computer skills; highly experienced in Windows including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience with SharePoint helpful. Typing skills of 60 wpm.
- Strong attention to detail; able to manage multiple-step procedures and handle frequent interruptions in work flow.
- Experience working in a large complex organization
- Project management experience
- Ability to certify and review General Ledger Solution oriented problem solver
- Demonstrates a sense of fun and team spirit
- Financial industry experience
- Experience working with remote business leaders
- Experience with Wells Fargo's systems, such as Staff Management, Online Recruiting, and Concur
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field of study and/or equivalent experience
- Seasoned travel experience
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Risk Management Consultant 3
Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
Business Relationship Mgr (lo)
Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
Wholesale Loan Administrator 2
Wells Fargo - Oakland, CA
Locate this job: