Media Placement Intern Job Listing at WildAid in San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Media Placement Intern for our San Francisco office. Our portfolio of 150-public service announcements cumulatively reaches up to 1 billion people in China every week, and another 500 million people in India every week, via our unrivaled network of media partners. This position will be responsible for developing our distribution channels in the US across all media (broadcast, radio, print, internet, outdoor, transit, etc).
Intern will be responsible for:
1) Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of all of our PSAs - in all formats, lengths, and languages.
2) Researching potential media partners in the US and identifying key decision-makers to solicit.
3) Identifying additional websites and social media networks on which to release our PSAs.
4) Creating a timeline and strategy for the release of catalog PSAs and future PSAs.
5) Keeping meticulous records of research, contacts, and project status.
6) Liaising with distribution partners to ensure timely delivery of materials in specified formats.
7) Working closely with our Video Editor, Communications Manager, and Graphic Design interns.
Intern work hours are 10am-4pm Monday through Thursday. Hours within this timeframe are flexible, however a minimum of twelve hours per week is preferred. A transportation stipend is offered.
Please visit www.wildaid.org to download our intern/volunteer forms (found under About WildAid, then Volunteer/Internships) and complete. Submit forms along with your cover letter and resume to Oliaro@wildaid.org Please remember to state the internship for which you are applying for in the subject line of email. Due to high applicant volume you may not receive a response from WildAid. No phone calls or faxes please
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Recruiters/Recruiting jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Creative Recruiter | UI/UX Talent Sourcer | e-Commerce Staffing Program Manager : San Francisco, CA
Aquent - San Francisco, CA
Looking for recruiter for our San Fran office! : San Francisco, CA
Vitamin T - San Francisco, CA
American Cancer Society - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: