Locate this job
The successful applicant will ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office and support the work of management and others. This includes but is not limited to: greeting visitors, answering telephones and electronic enquiries and relaying all messages, assist with budgets, prepare budget information for entry into Accpac, prepare monthly invoicing, maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable, order office supplies and maintain inventory, perform a variety of administrative duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with team members
• Keen attention to detail; ability to accurately file data.
• Able to establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Strong computer skills, including intermediate proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, and Internet.
• Able to work independently
• Strong organizational and communication skills required
• Multi-tasking and balancing workload a must
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• 2 years experience in an office environment
• Post secondary certificate in Administration
• Demonstrated ability to type 60 wpm and operate a PC and application software programs
• Good word processing and spreadsheet data entry skills capability
• Subject to a clear Criminal Record check & Child welfare check
• Reliable vehicle an asset.
• Knowledge of Aboriginal culture an asset
Apply to this job