PR Intern Job Listing at Wunderlich Inc in New York, NY (Job ID 938875)
Dynamic, reputable, boutique PR Firm located in TriBeCa looking for Summer/ Fall Interns. The ideal candidate must be HIGH ENERGY, RESOURCEFUL, POLISHED AND SELF MOTIVATED
Looking for interns to manage beauty, fashion and lifestyle accounts, you will be responsible for helpings to secure press coverage, profiles and television segments, account management, client relations, product launches, events and all miscellaneous things that may arise.
Duties & Responsibilities of PR Interns:
* Help to manage day-today account management.
* Consistently communicate with key client contacts to manage expectations and accounts.
* Build strong media relationships, foster existing relationships and consistently source new contacts to build additional relationships.
and capable to execute the following:
* Work successfully in a fast paced, high-energy environment
* Help to plan, manage and execute high impact media campaigns
* Help to Compose press releases and pitch media
* Assist in running errands
* organize and regulate inventory of product
* send and track samples
* Experience in beauty/fashion/entertainment industry is a plus
* Strong communication skills
* Interest in public relations standards and practices
* Be highly motivated; a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
* Be able to work on a deadline and well under pressure
check us out at www.wunderlichinc.com
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Sr Specialist Tech Project Mgmt TDP Network Engineering
AT&T - Middletown, NJ
Accountant - Entry Level
Accountemps - Kew Gardens, NY
Intern to the Director of Operations
Petite Abeille - New York, NY
Locate this job: