Manager Logistics Support-Red Prairie Job Listing at Xpert Staffing in Roanoke, VA (Job ID xpertnc1774)
A Manager Logistics Support-Red Prairie is needed for growth Roanoke VA area.
Candidate will be responsible for developing, analyzing, planning, and implementing supply chain solutions with the goal of improving efficiencies and reducing costs. Directs, plans, and manages distribution projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets.
1. Develops and manages initiatives to drive improvements and move to world class operations within the supply chain.
2. Plan project proposals to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
3. Performs return on investment analysis to determine viability and priority of pending supply chain projects. Recommends capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment.
4. Leads project teams and manages work plans for each phase of the project including time lines, risk management, and budget management
5. Provides direction for project personnel to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within budget
6. Works with all distribution locations and cross functional teams to ensure process changes are successfully implemented
7. Manages project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve issues and problems.
8. Works with Distribution facilities and facilities management to define bet practices
9. Prepares recommendations for senior management evaluation
10. Prepares documentation, SOP development modification for assigned projects.
Salary: $80,000.00+ / DOE
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Roanoke, VA
View similar jobs:
Financial Crimes Spec 2 Call Center
Wells Fargo - Roanoke, VA
3rd shift Material Handler
Kelly Services - Forest, VA
Kelly Services - Roanoke, VA
Locate this job: